Do you have an upcoming cattle-call audition or a 2nd call-back? From the basic Stanislavsky principles to making new, bolder choices after the pieces are solid, I can help you prepare so that you feel ready when you walk in the door.
A session may include:
- choosing audition monologues(s) that best highlight you
- help cutting or arranging the pieces
- preparing call-back sides, beginning with mining the text
- coaching with a focus on action, objective, story-telling, movement and more
- suggestions on head shots, wardrobe and resumes
- recommendations on community resources available to Seattle actors.